Where can I get help? 


The following organisations and links can help you and give you advice if you are feeling unsafe online. Don’t forget you can also speak to your parents, guardians, carers, teachers and teaching assistants. 



If you want advice on any problem: Call Childline or visit the Childline web site using this link. 




If you can't talk to an adult you can report your worries or concerns using this link.




If you feel threatened or in danger call the Police on 999 or use the local number

Site last updated 04.05.17
Print Print | Sitemap
© Cirencester Primary School